The AHS Notepad software was designed to provide a simple means of logging notes and then providing a way to research
Single User - $29
25 – 50 Users - $699
51 – 100 Users - $1299
101+ Users - $1999
Price includes current version maintenance and email support.
The AHS Notepad software was designed to provide a simple means of logging notes and then providing a way to research and print those notes. The database file can reside on a network drive for multiuser access. In the Note section of the Notepad tab, the first line entered becomes the summary line shown on the Note Summary tab. The first line ends when the Enter key is pressed to start a new line.
The Note Summary tab consists of three columns: Name, Date/Time and Note. Clicking on the header for Name and Date/Time will sort the display using that column. Clicking on the same header a second time will sort in the opposite direction. Double clicking on a row will display that note in the Note section of the Notepad tab.
The Settings tab is used to specify the screen default size and position. The password can also be set on this tab. If the password is set, notes cannot be changed or deleted.
The icon buttons used at the top of this screen have the following function:
- Add Note - Prepares for entering a new note.
- Save Note - Saves a new note or saves changes to the displayed note.
- Delete Note - Deletes the currently displayed note.
- Print Note - Prints the displayed note.
- Refresh - Resets display to include all notes in the database.
- Window Snap - Repositions and resizes the AHS Notepad window to saved settings.
- Help - Displays this User's Guide.
- Note Count - Shows the number of notes in the current note set and the total number of notes in the database. Using the Find feature can narrow the number of notes displayed.
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000 or Windows NT (version 4.0 or higher)
- 15MB hard disk space
- 32MB RAM
- Pentium processor
After Hours Software, Inc., 5072 South 135th Street, Omaha, NE 68137. Tel: 402-861-9868; Fax: 402-861-0234.