MPVPN enables data transmission over multiple VPN paths, providing the customer with up to three times the speed, reliability and redundancy.
- Works over multiple ISPs and backbones for reliability
- Auto load balancing and auto failover for inbound and outbound IP traffic
- FatPipe's patent pending Multi-Path Security (MPsec™) for up to nine times more security of IP data stream transmissions
- SmartDNS™ provides redundancy and dynamically balances incoming traffic load
- RAIL™ technology for redundancy and load balancing of outgoing IP traffic
- Provides the highest level of redundancy and reliability of VPN infrastructures
MPVPN provides increased speed, reliability and redundancy as well as increased security for data transfer. MPVPN enables data transmission over multiple VPN paths, providing the customer with up to three times the speed, reliability and redundancy. MPVPN is compatible with IPSEC and other encryption protocols. MPVPN features the world's highest security of data packet transfer due to its multi-path transmission technology. MPVPN is available in two speeds: 50 Mbps version and 2 Mbps version.
FatPipe Networks, 4455 South 700 East, Suite 100, Salt Lake City, UT 84107. Tel: 801-281-3434 ; Fax: 801-281-0317.