Source: Made Rite Bedding Company
We manufacture a complete line of bedding products for the institutional industries
OUR PRODUCTS…. (or "WHAT WE DO?")
- We manufacture a complete line of bedding products for the institutional industries, including:
- Conventional Healthcare Mattresses -- Innerspring or Foam;
- Low Pressure Mattress Systems for Prevention of Decubitus Ulcers;
- State-of-the-Art Dormitory Resident Mattresses;
- Premium Hotel-Quality Mattress/Box Spring Sets;
- Psychiatric "Tamper-Proof" Foam Mattresses;
- Low-smoke Neoprene Foam Mattresses;
- Crib or Youth Bed Mattresses;
- Stretcher Mattresses;
- Pillows, Headboards, Beds & Bed Accessories;
- Protective Mattress Covers in Cloth or Vinyl;
- We offer direct factory pricing -- buying direct enables our customers to acquire extremely reasonably priced products of the finest quality well below the cost of our competitors, resulting in substantial savings over the long-term.
- Every healthcare mattress features the optimum combination of qualities essential to acute care performance, including comfort, protection and durability. We use fabrics that are exclusively designed to meet the unique requirements of healthcare use and include the following characteristics:
- Flame Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Easy to clean with a mild soap detergent
- All mattresses are manufactured to meet flame resistant criteria of DOC FF4-72, 16 CFR Part 1632. Mattress can also be manufactured to meet more stringent Open Flame Test requirements, as in Cal TB 129.
Made Rite Bedding Company, 1517 West Haddon Ave., Chicago, IL 60622. Tel: 773-276-6886; Fax: 773-276-8850.