As scientists ourselves, we know the importance of being able to evaluate unrestricted software to ensure that it fits your specific needs. Our trial version is fully-functional for 30 days, giving you the opportunity to thoroughly review our software.
- Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows XP
- Pentium II, 300MHZ or better
- 256MB RAM
- 80MB available Hard disk space (100MB for server installation)
- CD-ROM drive
- SVGA/256 color graphics adapter (800 x 600, High Color recommended)
- Internet Explorer 5.1 or higher (not required for server installation)
- Office 97 or higher (for Excel Integration, Paste to Powerpoint macro, and Insert Graphs into Word macro, not required for server installation)
Once the file is downloaded, "double click" on the file to start the installation process.
IMPORTANT: When asked for, use the serial number "773050002" (without quotes) during the installation process
To uninstall the SigmaStat demo:
Important Note For Internet Explorer 5.5 Users
- From the start menu choose settings, control panel, add/remove programs
- Choose SigmaPlot from the list
- Click add/remove
- You will be prompted with message asking: "do you really want to remove..."
- select 'yes'
- Windows will automatically uninstall the software
There is a reported "bug" with Microsoft's Internet Explorer 5.5 with Service Pack 1 installed (Version:5.50.4522.1800IC). If you have this version of Internet Explorer, you may witness problems during the download process.