The TableCurve 2D® product demo is a "Full Featured" working copy of the latest 32-bit version of the software and not just a "slide show" demo. As scientists ourselves, we know the importance of being able to evaluate software to make sure that it fits your needs, and we are committed to providing demonstration software that gives you an excellent overview of the products. If you have suggestions for improvements or comments about our demos, please let us know. This demo will expire after 30 days, and you may share it with colleagues who may have an interest in our applications.
Because this is the latest 32-bit version of our software, we recommend running Windows 95, 98, 2000 or NT on a machine with 32 MB or more memory, 10 MB hard disk space and a Pentium processor.
Important Installation Notes
This limited version of our product comes in the form of a self-installing executable. You then need to run the downloaded file for the demo, which installs appropriate program files to the correct directories on your computer. More detailed step-by-step installation and removal procedures are as follows:
- Download the file to your computer. Click on the "Download Now" button below to start the download. If you are using Microsoft's Internet Explorer 5.5 with Sevice Pack 1 Installed (Version:5.50.4522.1800IC), this download may not work due to a "bug" in this version of IE.
- Once the file is downloaded, "Double click" on the file from Windows Explorer or File Manager to start Installation.
- Follow the setup program instructions.
- To uninstall the TableCurve 2D demo, From the start menu choose settings, control panel, add/remove programs.
- Choose TableCurve 2D from the list.
- Click add/remove
- You will be prompted "do you really want to remove..."
- choose yes
- Windows will automatically uninstall the software.
- After this removal is complete, erase the original downloaded file.