Building competitive organizations and achieving organizational goals in the 90's and beyond will require that employers get the most out of an increasingly diverse workforce
Building competitive organizations and achieving organizational goals in the 90's and beyond will require that employers get the most out of an increasingly diverse workforce. Designing, developing and implementing strategic Equal Employment Opportunity programs and Affirmative Action Plans is the focus of Executive Alliance's
approach in this area.
offers comprehensive consulting services in the areas of Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity, including:
- Complete design and drafting of Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs) and implementation strategies for single or multi-establishment companies, including all required workforce, utilization, availability and adverse impact analyses.
- Complete management of OFCCP AAP audits, including a comprehensive pre-audit review of the AAP, all required data analysis, and relevant personnel files and documents; the conduct of information and training sessions for managers and supervisors, and full representation throughout the on-site phase of the audit.
- Audits of HRIS system capabilities for the completion of various government required reports, including EEO-1, Veterans-100, and various AAP reports.
- Comprehensive management and supervisory training on all aspects of labor, employment and wage & hour laws, with particular emphasis on Affirmative Action, EEO and Sexual Harassment in the workplace.
- Investigation and advice in employment discrimination cases before federal, state, and local discrimination agencies, including preparation of position statements, interface with agency officials, and supervisory training.
- Drafting (or review of existing) Human Resource policies, procedures, employee handboo
ks, and all employment-related forms, for compliance with both federal and state discrimination and other employment laws.
Gaucher Associates, 2 Mount Royal Ave., Marlboro, MA 01752. Tel: 508-481-7777; Fax: 508-480-0955.