- Complete kit with enough reagents for 25 patient samples
- Anti-HbF FITC monoclonal antibody Anti-HbF FITC monoclonal antibody
- Anti-i R-PE monoclonal antibody
- Isotype controls
- LDS 751 for staining of DNA containing cells
- Fixation & Permeabilization reagents
Rapid Quantitative Detection of Fetal Red Blood Cells by Flow Cytometry--- The detection of circulating fetal cells in maternal blood represents an important area of laboratory support to the obstetrical management of women. The quantitation of fetal red blood cells (RBC's) is most commonly used to estimate the degree of feto-maternal haemorrhage (FMH).
Fetal Cell Count Kit
Sanwal International, 2326 W 78th Street, Hialeah, FL 33016,. Tel: 305-558-4996; Fax: 305-558-6511.