The GN101 allows Gigabit Ethernet network devices to connect directly to 1000BaseSX ports.
The GN101 allows Gigabit Ethernet network devices to connect directly to 1000BaseSX ports. The port can operate in half or full-duplex mode, increasing the maximum bandwidth of connection up to 2000Mbps respectively. Additionally, for long distance convenience, the 1000BaseSX ports, allowing this device to be extended up to 525 meters.
- One 1000Mbps 1000BaseSX port
- 32-bit PCI local bus specification 2.1 Compliant
- SC fiber connector
- Provides on-board screening of VLAN tagged Ethernet frames
- Full wire-speed switching
- LED panel for monitoring and diagnosing network status
- Non-blocking architecture enabling all ports to operate at maximum speed concurrently
Arlotto Technologies, 314 Route 22 West, Suite J, Green Brook, NJ 08812. Tel: 732-752-8825; Fax: 732-752-8835.