Source: Federal Schedules, Inc.
GSA Advantage! was developed by the GSA in order to assist the Government buyer in their purchasing decision
GSA Advantage! was developed by the GSA in order to assist the Government buyer in their purchasing decision. GSA Advantage! is GSA's fast and convenient online shopping service, which allows the Government buyer to search for thousands of commercial items available from GSA.
Federal Schedules offers GSA Advantage! support to clients requesting assistance.
Federal Schedules provides these services:
- Assist client in maintaining GSA compliance with EDI (electronic data interface)
- Assist with the development of required Implementation Plan
- Submit your IT schedule pricing and other catalog files
- Code all line items individually from the code catalog provided by GSA
- Code production points and warranty periods
- Convert existing GSA Schedule Contract data to required format for GSA Advantage!
- Forward necessary client files to the GSA Advantage! site
- Maintain a current database for GSA Advantage!
Federal Schedules, Inc., 790 Station Street, Suite 3000, Herndon, VA 20170-4606. Tel: 703-709-8700; Fax: 703-709-8132.