GSCI routinely performs the following services to keep abreast of the complex and rapidly changing Federal procurement environment:
- Advise and assist in GSA Schedule preparation, negotiation, administration.
- Order and review all GAO reports pertinent to the IT procurement environment.
- Review the Commerce Business Daily for client procurement opportunities on a daily basis.
- Review the Federal Register for all procurement policy and regulation changes, and Executive Orders issued on a daily basis.
- Review daily, weekly, and monthly publications pertinent to the IT industry.
- Observe Federal acquisition trends and GSA/NASA/DOD regulatory and policy changes.
- Track legislative changes and obtain pertinent appropriations or authorization bills.
- Track current thresholds for the Trade Agreement Act and changes in the Buy American Act.
- Obtain and review OMB circulars and bulletins.
- Maintain current standards for all FIBS PUBS.
- Maintain a complete reference library, including the FAR, DFAR, GAO protest decisions, GAO reports, CBDs, Federal Registers, publications, legislation, OMB circulars, and solicitations of current client interest.
- Obtain and review significant solicitations.
- Initiate corrective correspondence regarding defective solicitations for clients.
- Provide consulting assistance to the vendor community.
- Obtain information through use of FOIA.
- Track new companies in the market.
- Track systems integrators' activities.
- Conduct public and tailored in-house seminars for both government and industry.
As a result of our extensive research and communications involving Federal IT procurements, our consultants are in a position to promptly answer virtually any question posed.
Government Sales Consulting, Inc., 1402 Shepard Drive Suite 208, Sterling, VA 20164. Tel: 800-571-3973; Fax: 703-421-5184.