M. Brown & Associates specializes in plant environments, plant processes, central heating systems, specialty piping systems, materials handling systems, and environmental issues.
We have more than 20 years of experience and have work with companies and facilities of all types and sizes. We can handle all or part of your project including needs analysis, specific recommendations, and system installation.
We have proven experience in the following areas:
- Systems to heat, ventilate, and clean up your plant's environment with low cost initial environment.
- Steam and hot water generation for a variety of purposes.
- Boiler systems for commercial and industrial applications
- Tanks of all types and purposes.
- Piping systems for a variety of needs - distribution, secondary containment, heat tracing, impedance heating, leak detection.
- Material handling for solids from powders to coke, pebble lime, wet lump coal and fly ash.