Source: PCCI, Inc.
PCCI provides engineering services for machine and hydraulics system design, sophisticated fluid measuring systems, ocean structures, and pollution response equipment and vessel designs
PCCI provides engineering services for machine and hydraulics system design, sophisticated fluid measuring systems, ocean structures, and pollution response equipment and vessel designs. Design capability includes computer-assisted structural engineering and drawings, engineering and cost tradeoff studies, test planning, and specification development. We provide:
Cargo and Equipment Packaging
- Expertise in the packaging of emergency response equipment and related cargos, and in the transport of bulk materials including:
Engineering of Ocean Systems
- Bulk ISO hazardous substance shipping containers
- Packaging of emergency equipment for airlift and road transport
- Design and building of custom designed ISO containers such as: fully equipped laboratories, Command centers, machine shops, and electronics.
- Design, modification, fabrication and test of systems including:
Underwater tools, fittings and rigging, such as; rudder lifting saddle, shaft repair habitats, cofferdams and template fixtures used for underwater ship maintenance and repair
Moorings and mooring installation systems
Hydraulic test frames and fixtures for load simulation testing
Hydraulic boom reels
Procurement Support - Development of purchase specifications, vendor qualification, acquisition management, quality assurance oversight, test and evaluation for:
- Portable emergency equipment including Fire Fighting Systems, Generators, Pumps, Compressors, and Traction Winches
- Offshore oil pollution equipment
- Tow hawsers and mooring lines, tow force monitoring systems
- Towed storage bladders for temporary oil storage, open ocean oil containment boom and fire resistant boom materials
- Hydraulic power packs and free standing control stations
PCCI, Inc., 300 North Lee Street, Suite 201, Alexandria, VA 22314-2640. Tel: 703-684-2060; Fax: 703-685-5343.