PRO-TEC System 1 is designed to monitor and protect a trailer and its contents
PRO-TEC System 1 is designed to monitor and protect a trailer and its contents.
The system is triggered if there is any movement of a trailer, or if a door is opened. When it is triggered, the trailer's electrical brakes are automatically applied, making movement impossible, and exterior alarms sound to alert the public.
System parts include:
- Control unit: monitors all doors and any movement of trailer by means of adjustable shock sensor and pin switches. It is enclosed in a weather resistant plastic mounting box.
- Siren: water resistant 128db sound
- Pager base unit: connects directly to the system and will transmit up to a one-mile radius when alarm or manual pager is activated.
- Pager: monitors the status of the system or manual paging button with different beeping sequences.
- Key chain remote control units: arm/disarm at a range of up to 200 ft. The system comes standard with two units.
- Brackets (3): universal steel mounting brackets and installed pin switches(3) that feature a polycarbonate shaft, stainless steel spring, nickel plated steel body, and a tin-plated brass QC terminal.
Tomal Systems, LLC, 10 Mohawk Drive, Wallingford, CT 06492. Tel: 203-741-0000. Fax: 203-269-0899.